Visit the NYSolutions career page http://www.nysolutionsltd.com/careers/
NYS is hiring !!!
Looking for Motivated Senior Oracle/Java/Salesforce Professionals at all capacities to work across the UK. Individuals applying for this role must have at least 8-10+ years of solid experience in top MNC’s and should have prior consultancy experience.
Candidates must be able to work independently without any guidance and be confident engaging with end customers. Prior UK experience would be preferred.
Interested candidates please send your CV’s to email@example.com along with the following details.
Total Years of Experience/Onsite Experience
Current and Expected Salary in GBP
Please specify the UK work eligibility or Visa status
Candidates needing sponsorship welcome but must be willing to fund the sponsorship themselves.
In order to install Spring Integration on another developer machine I would advise using Spring Tool Suite as it’s the preferred IDE for Spring Development on any of the spring modules including Integration.
Download Spring Tool Suite.
Download and Install JAVA.
- Set Paths JAVA_HOME and add entry to path variables
- You can refer to the steps on this page for that https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/webnotes/install/windows/jdk-installation-windows.html
Download and Install Apache Maven 3.2.3
- Open http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
- Set Paths M2_HOME and add entry to path variables
- Set Paths MAVEN_OPTS
- Test your Java and Maven are installed from command prompt.
There are steps on installation on this link too for more detail on how to do this.
PS: Maven is a Java tool, so you must have Java installed in order to proceed
- Unzip the distribution archive, i.e.apache-maven-3.2.3-bin.zip to the directory you wish to install Maven 3.2.3. These instructions assume you chose C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation. The subdirectory apache-maven-3.2.3 will be created from the archive.
- Add theM2_HOME environment variable by opening up the system properties (WinKey + Pause), selecting the “Advanced” tab, and the “Environment Variables” button, then adding the M2_HOME variable in the user variables with the value C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\apache-maven-3.2.3. Be sure to omit any quotation marks around the path even if it contains spaces. Note: For Maven 2.0.9, also be sure that the M2_HOME doesn’t have a ‘\’ as last character.
- In the same dialog, add theM2 environment variable in the user variables with the value %M2_HOME%\bin.
- Optional: In the same dialog, add theMAVEN_OPTS environment variable in the user variables to specify JVM properties, e.g. the value -Xms256m -Xmx512m. This environment variable can be used to supply extra options to Maven.
- In the same dialog, update/create thePath environment variable in the user variables and prepend the value %M2% to add Maven available in the command line.
- In the same dialog, make sure thatJAVA_HOME exists in your user variables or in the system variables and it is set to the location of your JDK, e.g. C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51 and that %JAVA_HOME%\bin is in your Path environment variable.
- Open anew command prompt (Winkey + R then type cmd) and run mvn –version to verify that it is correctly installed.
- Now that you have configured Java and Maven you can start up the Spring Tool Suite.
- Open STS by executing the STS.exe from inside the \\Spring-Tool-Suite\sts-bundle\sts-3.6.2.RELEASE\STS.exe
- You may see an error for missing Jre dll files…. You need to add java entry to STS.ini file
- g. -vm C:\Softwares\Java\jdk1.7.0_67\bin\javaw.exe
There is plenty of information on the web and on the Spring website… But I think this video would be good for instructions and I think for a starter this is a useful video – Refer instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyCR5jRMLi8
Please let me know if you need any help on this.
Found this video which shows one of the very important features of SOA leveraging OSB in 12c.